System and Application Softwares
How to change Language for non-Unicode programs in Windows
Changing the Regional locale on a Windows machine changes the default Windows code page for both character and GUI interfaces and configures the associated Windows character set and fonts. This enables some application to use the correct fonts, keyboard and extended characters for a specific region.
1. From the Windows Start menu, select Control Panel -> Clock, Language and Region:
2. Select the "Change Location" option:
3. Choose the button "Change System locale...":
4. From the pull down, select the desired regional locale:
5. Select the 'OK' buttons to save the settings and close the dialogs, then reboot the server.
© 2020 Digcode.com. All rights reserved.